Apeks set DST + XTX50
The XTX50 regulator can be converted from a right handed hose configuration (as supplied from the APEKS factory in the standard) to a left handed one. This feature is known as the Reversible Venturi System (RVS). Changing the regulator to a left handed configuration is both quick and simple and can be performed by any APEKS Authorised Service Technician.
The XTX50 regulator incorporates the new feature of Diver Changeable Exhausts system (DCE). This system gives the diver the ability to change from a small exhaust tee to a large exhaust tee. This gives the user a choice of the wider exhaust tee for minimal bubble interference (essential for underwater photography) and the narrow exhaust tee for a smaller compact comfortable regulator (ideal for use as an octopus regulator).
The XTX50 regulator incorporates a new two-shot high strength plastic front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve.
The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX50 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
A new swivel hose connection is available at an extra cost. This allows the demand valve end of the hose connection to rotate and pivot, providing a more comfortable fit.
A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX50 regulator improving breathing performance.
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing.
- The XTX purge buttons are large and easy to operate. A 2-stage progressive purge is used – press the purge on the side for a lower flow rate, useful where more control is required such as filling lift bags etc, then press in the centre for the full effect of the purge, i.e. when regulator clearing etc.
- The large venturi lever has a soft touch rubber grip, which makes it easier to locate and use. The lever reduces the amount of grit ingress and therefore resists any possible friction giving a smooth operation.
- Easy-to-grip opening effort control knob keeps the diver in control.
- The second stage is manufactured with active protection against infection as all molded parts are produced with an additive that kills MRSA, protects against E-Coli, bacteria and fungi, and is also very effective against viruses, mould, yeast and algae.
- A silicone exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator.
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue.
- A heat exchanger (patented) which surrounds the valve mechanism, dissipates the cold caused by gas expansion while drawing in the warmth of the ambient water.
- Draaibare kop met 4 lage poorten.
- 4 lage druk poorten, 4 x 3/8″ UNF.
- 2 hoge druk poorten, 2 x 7/16″ UNF.
- Gepolijste chrome afwerking.
- Gesloten membraan eerste trap.
- Gebalanceerd systeem voor uitstekende prestaties.
- Geïntegreerd venturi systeem.
- Gebalanceerde tweede trap.
- Geschikt voor koud water duiken.
- Gepolijst chrome afwerking.
- Tweede trap om te bouwen van een linkse naar een rechtse configuratie.
- Uitwisselbare uitblaas gedeelte om te van groot naar klein.